Sun (YOU LOVE THIS CLAN!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luken Want to join in Sun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luken
user
user
Luken

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-09-30

Luken Want to join in Sun Empty
PostSubject: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:24 pm

My name is Everton, my nickname is Luken, I am 22 years old, I started playing in 2009, I want to enter the clan SUN because I find a good clan, but do not know if they accept Brazilians, but I will try anyway. I play in Brasil Server and Leet, I hope you will accept if you accept we will arrange a time and day so that we can talk better Smile
Back to top Go down
LazyFly
little spammer
little spammer
LazyFly

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:12 am

hey man! love to see someone actually wants to join us xD, you will find after a few weeks that i am one of the only few who actually check these forums, SO, this vote may take a while.
but if you are a patient person Wink you'll be fine Smile (my application took 3 months)
as for you bieng brazilian, thats fine! im australian and have just as bad ping Very Happy
love to chat to you ingame and duel you some Very Happy
catcha round.
Back to top Go down
Luken
user
user
Luken

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:26 am

I'm really interested in getting this clan Smile'll schedule a time for us to talk Smile
Back to top Go down
Crashbandicoot
Admin
Admin
Crashbandicoot

Number of posts : 3259
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:29 am

welcome to our forum Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.poddighe.com/poddu3
Luken
user
user
Luken

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:13 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Luken
user
user
Luken

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:53 pm

LazyFly never saw you in leet Smile
Back to top Go down
LazyFly
little spammer
little spammer
LazyFly

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:28 pm

you've never seen me?
ive seen you before xD
unfortunalty school just started up, but meh ill see you sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
LazyFly
little spammer
little spammer
LazyFly

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

just dueled this fella this morning, he seems like a good egg Smile
Back to top Go down
Luken
user
user
Luken

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:35 pm

haha Smile thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Luken
user
user
Luken

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:42 pm

T-Sun .. Another step forward Smile
Back to top Go down
Luken
user
user
Luken

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:03 am

December 1, full two months since I started my application Smile
Back to top Go down
LazyFly
little spammer
little spammer
LazyFly

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:59 am

yeah, man, this is what its like.
i posted a topic in the sun's only section trying to get active people to post.
wanna know how many people check this forum other than me?
1-2
now i realize how lucky i was just to get people to vote on my application, i cant garantee that your vote will pass or fail at all, sorry.
if you have insane patience(or just arent that worried) then by all means go for it, but if you really want to have a good vote and lots of people to talk to, try another clan, most clans you will pass or fail in 1-2 weeks, just get to know some people from their clan first, and you'll have no problems Smile
and if you still want to wait for now, thats fine, but i cant see anything happening Sad
and really if you do join eventually, its not to train and play CW's, there arent enough of us, its really just for pubs, most of our active players have picked off other clans to join and are now training and playing with them, i myself am eyeing off a more active clan to join for trainings sake.
sorry it is this way,
regards
Lazy
Back to top Go down
Luken
user
user
Luken

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:43 am

I know it's that way;) , nobody said anything more on this topic, I tried to find a way for someone to post something, but I'm patient, it takes five months, I will simply wait to see the final result Smile
Back to top Go down
LazyFly
little spammer
little spammer
LazyFly

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:04 pm

look man, i really think nothing is happening, no one has voted or even talked.
so here's what ill do,
your vote has started, in two weeks, if you have more than 75% votes for you, with a total of 5 or more votes, you will pass, any less and you will fail and be rejected because of lack of activity in the clan. im sorry to do it this way but really you will just wait for ever.
vote starts now
Back to top Go down
Luken
user
user
Luken

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Okay, thanks for warning me
Back to top Go down
LazyFly
little spammer
little spammer
LazyFly

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Im sorry to inform you that your vote has failed to to not enough votes (no one voted)
you may apply in another month, but, i wouldn't recommend it, i seriously doubt you will have better results, im sorry but we just aren't active enough.
sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Back to top Go down
Luken
user
user
Luken

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:55 am

Sad ok ,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luken Want to join in Sun   Luken Want to join in Sun Empty

Back to top Go down

Luken Want to join in Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun (YOU LOVE THIS CLAN!) :: Recruitation-
Jump to: