Sun (YOU LOVE THIS CLAN!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS

Go down 
+9
DoMiNuS
Shakra
EvilClaudius
mza
NocTernaL InStincT
RIP
barney3d
Prezesq3
FlightOfPhoenix
13 posters
AuthorMessage
FlightOfPhoenix
cool spammer
cool spammer
FlightOfPhoenix

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2007-07-12

EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS Empty
PostSubject: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 3:49 am

EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS Pwnedvt2.th

thez told it wasn't stack... all best players was joining t1 all time and they told IT WAS NOT STACK FFS I HATE THEM, I HATE THIS GAME I HATE !
Back to top Go down
Prezesq3
advanced user
advanced user
Prezesq3

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 3:56 am

HeHe spokojnie... tak to jest jak na serwie przebywa zbyt wielu statwhores a nie ma porzadnego refa zeby zrobil porzadek...

Sam zauwazylem ostatnio tendencje na stack... szczegolnie u graczy z Rage... ale co tam... mnie to zwisa... a jak dostana baty to im bedzie glupio... i pozniej kazdy szuka winnych... a mnie pozostaje szyderczy smiech Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BV4OGqnuiQ
barney3d
advanced user
advanced user
barney3d

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 4:50 am

Prezesq3 wrote:
HeHe spokojnie... tak to jest jak na serwie przebywa zbyt wielu statwhores a nie ma porzadnego refa zeby zrobil porzadek...

Sam zauwazylem ostatnio tendencje na stack... szczegolnie u graczy z Rage... ale co tam... mnie to zwisa... a jak dostana baty to im bedzie glupio... i pozniej kazdy szuka winnych... a mnie pozostaje szyderczy smiech Razz
po angielski proscze pan Prezesq3 Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.barney3d.com
RIP
cool spammer
cool spammer
RIP

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 5:04 am

demo,evo== half of them are buffwhores,, while all of the P's are buffwhore a LOT !!!
dont know much abaut sov but i know that SoV and EvO ref abuse a lot ((ref shuffle/ move sum1 to spec so they can stack in a team nd other shit))
Back to top Go down
FlightOfPhoenix
cool spammer
cool spammer
FlightOfPhoenix

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 6:40 am

maybe all those clan players are pro but its lame to mass comm wins at stacks

all was ok when i had xploit garrs blocking stairs to flag but damncool said he will kick me.... so i dest them and then... just mercless or mox get our flag in 15 secs and it was after game.

FFS
Back to top Go down
RIP
cool spammer
cool spammer
RIP

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 6:46 am

they stacked today too Razz we were winin,, some guyz changed team and i saw catas/ ballis just near the subs after that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NocTernaL InStincT
spammer
spammer
NocTernaL InStincT

Number of posts : 249
Localisation : Solar System --> Earth --> Europe --> United Kingdom --> East Coast --> Great Yarmouth
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 9:08 am

lmao i was in that game RIP i bali whored 18 - 0 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://sunsavage.forumotion.com
barney3d
advanced user
advanced user
barney3d

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 10:18 am

LambChop wrote:
lmao i was in that game RIP i bali whored 18 - 0 Razz
Let me guess that HarryPotter was standing right next to you?? has anyone noticed this player? I have never seen him out of a siege unit....
Back to top Go down
http://www.barney3d.com
mza
spammer
spammer
mza

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 11:19 am

FlightOfPhoenix wrote:

all was ok when i had xploit garrs blocking stairs to flag but damncool said he will kick me.... so i dest them and then... just mercless or mox get our flag in 15 secs and it was after game.
Blocking the flag with buildings is legal as long as there is some sort of passage to the flag (at evo's). But in most of the cases when some comm breaks that rule no one cares unless the building is placed on the flag. Most of the rules made by the players are a bit stupid because sometimes something illegal is legal the next day. Like standing on the sub, shooting over grimms wall, siege camping etc etc.
Back to top Go down
EvilClaudius
Admin
Admin
EvilClaudius

Number of posts : 1841
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 11:34 am

Well, it makes me sad too.

Stacking becomes normal. All players from good clans are stacking, it seems. We can be different. I haven't ever looked teams so right when I was joining the server, but now I'll check them and then join.

Pijany, don't worry because of these idiots. Hurry up.
Back to top Go down
RIP
cool spammer
cool spammer
RIP

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 1:48 pm

FlightOfPhoenix wrote:
maybe all those clan players are pro but its lame to mass comm wins at stacks
FFS

actually Lee or damncool dont know how to comm good i thnk, they dont seem to be good, but have good stats-- probbly cause of stackin

and saw few guyz which had rly good stats (( like 100-5)) but, i think they hack or sumthin cuz they really sucked
well i guess they had the power of bailerz !!
btw i hate all comms with cheated stats >.< (( bail, hack , stack, acc change and other shit))
Back to top Go down
Shakra
advanced user
advanced user

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 10:48 pm

Merc get the flag, and not cuz y destroy sub, he get other one near our base.... if not merc we can draw that map....
Back to top Go down
DoMiNuS
user
user
DoMiNuS

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 11:26 am

I remember i played with moxy I was a com.He said save buffs,I said no,because you not only one player in team and he just switched teams.Btw without buffs he is just mortal Cool
Back to top Go down
-Mein-
little spammer
little spammer
-Mein-

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 8:25 am

xD that isn't a stack^^ xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.sov-clan.com
Renegade
galactic
galactic
Renegade

Number of posts : 1451
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 6:13 am

i can't read what writes here :s
Back to top Go down
EvilClaudius
Admin
Admin
EvilClaudius

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 6:35 am

What the hell happened? I can't see also.
Back to top Go down
Chiprel
Admin
Admin
Chiprel

Number of posts : 839

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:05 am

same ;o
Back to top Go down
https://sunsavage.forumotion.com
Italian Warrior
Admin
Admin
Italian Warrior

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:35 am

had a some problem the server master...

all nice-forum and forumattivo crash today
and something that we wrote yesterday as been clear (dunno why)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nonsoloblu.it
EvilClaudius
Admin
Admin
EvilClaudius

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:06 am

Ok... The master server just went down I guess and we got a back-up from the forum but without the posts...

I hope we didn't lose any really important datas.
Back to top Go down
Italian Warrior
Admin
Admin
Italian Warrior

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:24 am

im waiting the plan of master admin for adjust this ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nonsoloblu.it
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS   EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS Empty

Back to top Go down

EvO, DeMo, SoV are bitches! FFS
Page 1 of 1